Daylighting Calculations can be used for a variety of purposes, including evaluating the levels of daylight your construction project will receive and indicating how efficiently these levels of daylight can be used. The calculations can also assess whether daylight will cause glare issues for the building. We offer realistic 3D views for glare and graphical representation of the light levels, giving you a clear picture of the impact of light on your project.
There are a number of reasons why you may need or choose to use Daylighting Calculations in your project. They are sometimes a requirement for industries such as healthcare or education and some planning applications make them mandatory. Daylighting Calculations can also form part of your BREEAM Assessment (HEA 01 Visual Comfort Assessment) or be used to aid building design.
Improving the utilisation of daylight can have many benefits, such as helping to heat the building or reducing the reliance on artificial lighting, which can lead to projects with a much more positive environmental impact. Good levels of daylight have also been proven to aid emotional wellbeing.
Why choose C80 Solutions for your Daylighting Calculations?
- We can offer other services towards BREEAM Credits, even if we’re not your appointed BREEAM Assessor
- We are an established, award-winning building compliance company
- Our team of professional and approachable consultants is highly experienced and willing to help
- We have a wealth of experience within the construction industry, uniquely placing us to offer a wide variety of solutions in a professional, reliable and cost effective way
- We offer other complementary services, including, but not limited to: BREEAM, Thermal Modelling, SAP Calculations and SBEM Calculations
- We don’t just deliver a service, we aim to save you time and money, and ensure you understand the procedures in more depth
Want to find out how we can save you time and money?Complete our enquiry form for a quote.
We Can Help you...
We will reduce your build costs by adopting the ‘Fabric First’ philosophy to remove the need for expensive renewable technologies. We carry out a complimentary specification review on every single project to see where we can reduce your costs.
All our compliance services come with a 100% pass guarantee. We will never charge you for assessments that don’t pass. We will always provide free guidance to achieve a pass in the cheapest way possible.
We operate a common sense approach to building compliance. Our team comes from a background in volume house building, Architecture and Engineering. We understand all the time, cost and hassle constraints involved in construction.
We can provide a 24 hour turnaround on services when required. Also, we will produce your new build EPCs on the same day as receiving the air test result.
SAM LYSIAK, TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR, KIER
Contact us about Daylighting Calculations
Reduce your risk, save time and money. Get in touch to see how we can make your next project easier.