Here at C80 Solutions, we can provide you with a wide variety of BREEAM-related reports which you can use to gain credits for your BREEAM Assessment, even if we are not your appointed BREEAM Assessor.
BREEAM is an assessment process that evaluates the procurement, design, construction and operation of a development against targets based on performance benchmarks. Developments are rated and certified on a scale of Pass, Good, Very Good, Excellent and Outstanding.
As well as providing BREEAM credits, our reports can help you to understand the environmental impact and energy efficiency of your construction projects. Our objective is to help clients meet the building regulations in a straightforward and cost-effective manner without sacrificing sustainability.
We can offer the following BREEAM Reports in the following categories:
Health and Wellbeing
- HEA01: Identify areas at risk of glare using a glare control assessment (1 credit)
- HEA02: Design to minimise indoor concentration and recirculation of pollutants (1 credit)
- HEA04: Thermal Modelling carried out in accordance with CIBSE AM11 (1 credit)
- HEA05: Ensuring buildings meet appropriate acoustic performance standards (1 credit)
- ENE01: Predictions of operational energy consumption (4 credits)
- ENE04: Thermal Comfort and Passive Design Analysis (2 credits)
Want to work with us?
Send us your plans to see how we can make your next project easier.
- Our team of professional and approachable consultants is highly experienced and willing to help
- We aim to make the process simple, efficient and hassle-free
- We offer a range of complementary services, including Ventilation Testing, Thermal Modelling, Sound Testing, SAP Calculations and SBEM Calculations
- We have a wealth of experience within the construction industry, uniquely placing us to offer a wide variety of solutions in a professional, reliable and cost-effective way
- We don’t just deliver a service, we aim to ensure you understand the procedures in more depth
We Can Help you...
We will reduce your build costs by adopting the ‘Fabric First’ philosophy to remove the need for expensive renewable technologies. We carry out a complimentary specification review on every single project to see where we can reduce your costs.
All our compliance services come with a 100% pass guarantee. We will never charge you for assessments that don’t pass. We will always provide free guidance to achieve a pass in the cheapest way possible.
We operate a common sense approach to building compliance. Our team comes from a background in volume house building, Architecture and Engineering. We understand all the time, cost and hassle constraints involved in construction.
We can provide a 24 hour turnaround on services when required. Also, we will produce your new build EPCs on the same day as receiving the air test result.
SAM LYSIAK, TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR, KIER
Get In Touch
Reduce your risk, save time and money. Get in touch to see how we can make your next project easier.