What is BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-Out?
BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-Out (RFO) is designed to mitigate the environmental impacts and improve the performance of non-domestic RFO projects.
The standard incorporates a wide range of RFO project types, including specific criteria for historic buildings.
The technical standard is divided into four parts:
- Part 1: External Envelope
- Part 2: Core Services
- Part 3: Local Services
- Part 4: Interior Design
Your project will be assessed and you will then be awarded an RFO certificate detailing the parts assessed and an overall project rating from “Pass” to “Outstanding.”
Want to find out how we can save you time and money?Complete our enquiry form for a quote.
C80 Solutions BREEAM RFO Process
- Send us your plans and we’ll send you a quote
- We will assess your project
- We will visit the project upon completion
- You’ll receive your BREEAM certificate and rating
- We know BREEAM: we can also provide BREEAM New Construction and BREEAM In Use services
- Our experienced team of Energy & Sustainability Consultants have worked on a large variety of projects across different sectors, giving them the knowledge and expertise you need to make your projects a success
- We regularly receive 5 star reviews for exceeding the expectations of our clients
We Can Help you...
We will reduce your build costs by adopting the ‘Fabric First’ philosophy to remove the need for expensive renewable technologies. We carry out a complimentary specification review on every single project to see where we can reduce your costs.
All our compliance services come with a 100% pass guarantee. We will never charge you for assessments that don’t pass. We will always provide free guidance to achieve a pass in the cheapest way possible.
We operate a common sense approach to building compliance. Our team comes from a background in volume house building, Architecture and Engineering. We understand all the time, cost and hassle constraints involved in construction.
We can provide a 24 hour turnaround on services when required. Also, we will produce your new build EPCs on the same day as receiving the air test result.
SAM LYSIAK, TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR, KIER
Contact us about BREEAM RFO
Reduce your risk, save time and money. Get in touch to see how we can make your next project easier.