New Builds & Conversions
What are SAP Calculations?
Want to find out how we can save you time and money?Complete our enquiry form for a quote.
When is a SAP Calculation required?Design Stage – Building Control require a Design Stage SAP Calculation to be submitted with your Building Regulations Application. Without the SAP Calculation, Building Control will not allow the project to start on site. As-built Stage – Building Control require an As-built Stage SAP Calculation and EPC when the building is completed. Without this information it is unlikely that the building will achieve Final Building Control approval.
Our SAP Calculation process:
- Review your plans & specification and make any recommendations
- Complete the Design Stage SAP Calculations
- Provide guidance to achieve a pass (if required)
- Complete the As Built SAP Calculations and EPCs
- Supply all documents to meet your deadlines.
Why use C80 Solutions for your SAP Calculations?
- We have performed SAP Calculations on over 10,000 dwellings to date – with a 100% pass rate
- We have over 30 years combined experience producing SAP calculations
- We always aim to reduce your build costs by providing guidance on the most cost effective way to achieve a pass
- We never charge for SAP calculations that fail and will always provide guidance to achieve a pass
- We are able to provide a ’24 hour turnaround’ service on urgent projects (subject to a fee)
- We also provide SAP Calculations for Extensions
We Can Help you...
We will reduce your build costs by adopting the ‘Fabric First’ philosophy to remove the need for expensive renewable technologies. We carry out a complimentary specification review on every single project to see where we can reduce your costs.
All our compliance services come with a 100% pass guarantee. We will never charge you for assessments that don’t pass. We will always provide free guidance to achieve a pass in the cheapest way possible.
We operate a common sense approach to building compliance. Our team comes from a background in volume house building, Architecture and Engineering. We understand all the time, cost and hassle constraints involved in construction.
We can provide a 24 hour turnaround on services when required. Also, we will produce your new build EPCs on the same day as receiving the air test result.
SAM LYSIAK, TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR, KIER